Policies and Best Practices
Topcret is a one of the leading companies in the production and installation of cement-based coatings applicable to floors, walls, kitchens and bathrooms, furniture, outdoor surfaces, swimming pools and worktops.
Topcret has shops and showrooms throughout Spain and, through our franchise plan, we have brought our offerings to North and South America, Asia, Africa and the rest of Europe.
As a company committed to both the quality of our products and respect for the environment, it is our goal to successfully manage profitability with client satisfaction and environmental preservation.
In addition, Topcret is dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our employees in all activities. Therefore, we provide all the necessary training and resources to eliminate or control risk.
To achieve these goals:
* We continuously implement, maintain and improve an Integrated Management System for Quality, Environment and PRL, according to the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001, UNE-EN-ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards, as well as complying with the legislation and regulations related to the products, services, environment and the safety and health of employees and those requirements.
* We are committed to continuous improvement, the prevention of pollution and occupational safety and health.
* We take all actions necessary to eliminate, reduce or control risk.
* We periodically review projects and take action to improve the health, safety, hygiene and ergonomics of the work environment.
* We work towards the goal of offering the highest quality in our products and services to satisfy the needs of our customers.
* From the design phase through project completion we continually review our processes in order to promote energy efficiency and reducing, whenever possible, waste and emissions through recycling and other environmentally friendly practices.
* We promote effective internal communication by encouraging the participation and consultation of all employees (internal and external) in order to evaluate policy, standards and results in terms of risk prevention.
* We collaborate with our suppliers and subcontractors in the improvement of the quality of their environmental actions as well as the health and safety of their workers.
* We maintain an open and collaborative relationship with our clients, suppliers, and all other interested parties.
* We advise and inform our clients at all times about the most appropriate solution to their problems through our specialized technical service.
* We provide the necessary resources and means to effectively implement and improve our management systems.
Barcelona, February 18, 2017