Topcret has developed an ideal non-slip treatment for spaces in special risk areas, such as stairs, edges of swimming pools or access ramps. T/Grip complies with Class 2 and Class 3 anti-slip regulations.
T/Grip is a treatment especially designed for wet areas, and through the use of microparticles ensures greater resistance to sliding in the materials where it is applied.
T/Grip is applied on top of any of the Topcret solutions for maximum grip, minimizing sliding and slippage and generating much safer surfaces.
- Description: non-slip surface treatment.
- Thickness: does not modify the thickness of the base material.
- Work time: does not modify the work time of the base material.
- Release time to transit: immediate.
- Colours: It is transparent and does not change the colour of the base material.
- Applications: Slip risk areas such as steps or edges of pools, wet enclosures and general exteriors.
- Benefits: achieves safe surfaces, non-slip, without affecting the visual finish.