Floors and walls to always live in summer
Topcret has been covering floors and walls in homes, hotels and shops for more than a decade, with micro-coatings such as Microcemento and Baxab. Market demands have driven Topcret’s Innovation Labs to create Summery: the perfect fusion of technology and design that allows any Topcret coating to be heated.
An invisible system of electric and ultra-thin heating that is incorporated in a micro-coating to enable the creation of an environment with an ideal temperature for any stay – including humid areas like bathrooms and kitchens. Summery is the comfort of reaching your home or business with its walls or floors, coated with microcement, kept warm in a uniform and adjustable way. Its microcement is radiant thanks to a heating mesh that is easily linked to your electrical installation and completely safe. The heat conduction system is extremely robust, safe and solid: the surface can be drilled, and independent electrical outlets or other devices easily installed.
Summery is the heated microcement created to bring comfort and warmth to your home or business.
The assembly and application of Summery is performed by Topcret personnel in the same way as any other product in the brand catalogue. Being a material recommended for renovations and for large facilities such as shops, it is possible to apply it on the existing base without the need to create additional debris or to perform demanding maintenance. Like the rest of Topcret products, the coating is applied in an manual way using a trowel that generates unique surfaces, so that each application becomes a different creation.
- Only 3 mm. thick. The thinnest electric base heating system on the market.
- No radiators, pipes, or bulky appliances visible.
- Quick installation and release to transit.
- Available in a wide range of colours and with the sophisticated microcement finish.
- Completely waterproof, it is safe to use in bathrooms and wet areas.
- It can be applied directly to multiple existing surfaces such as ceramics, cement, metal or plastic.
- It allows the development of seamless surfaces since it does not need joints or cuts.
- It has CE certification.
- It is possible to achieve energy savings of up to 20%. It consumes up to 50% less energy than conventional electric heating systems.
- Fast heating.
- Efficient: only activates if necessary.
- Very high energy efficiency without loss distribution.
- No CO2 emissions.
- Safe technology with low voltage (24V).
- Maintenance-free heating system saves costs.
- Practically unlimited operational life.
- It prevents the formation of dry air and dust particles in the air, making it convenient for people suffering from allergies.
- Elimination of space needed to store fuel or heating systems.
- Quality: uses a German technological development system.
- Ideal for low or passive energy homes.
- System with energy consumption meter MID.
- Easy to handle.
- Definitive solution to combat mold and condensation problems.