Microcemento micro-coating is a trademark of Topcret. It is a thin and versatile material enabling the creation of unique spaces full of colour. With microcement, it is possible to cover floors, walls and all types of surfaces in an exclusive way, which is why it is the micro-coating chosen by professional interior designers to provide quality and distinction to spaces.
Microcemento® is a smooth, cementitious and polymer coating. Only 2mm thick and with great adhesive qualities for multiple surfaces, it is ideal for swift renovation works without the need to remove existing surface, saving time and money.
Main characteristics and advantages of Microcemento:
• Creates a seamless, continuous surface.
• Gives a sense of room to the spaces.
• Easy cleaning.
• Minimum thickness. With a thickness of approximately 2mm, it easily levels out in contact with other materials and does not require doors to be lowered.
• Great adhesive capacity. It has great adhesion on practically all surfaces. Cement, concrete, metal, plastic, asphalt, terrazzo and even smooth ceramics will allow the Microcemento ® to be attached with absolute firmness.
• Available in a wide range of colours easily combinable even in the same space
• Modernity, elegance and sophistication.
• Find out more about Microcemento…
These factors give Microcemento a clear advantage over other coatings:
• No need to remove existing material to apply.
• It does not generate debris
• Renovating with microcement does not require building permission
• Does not require long application processes
Microcemento allow the creation of unique spaces with floors and walls covered with a material that is distinguished by its unique elegance. Chosen as one of the most sophisticated materials amongst interior design, architecture and design professionals, it received the “Pavement of the Year” award from Interior Awards.
The material is applied manually with a trowel, which means that in each job the texture of the surface is unrepeatable. As with other fine materials such as marble or wood, Microcemento ® floors and walls are always unique.
All floor applications use a fibreglass mesh for strength and cohesion, ensuring greater durability and minimizing the risk of cracks rising from the base. Concrete, metal, plastic, asphalt, terrazzo and even smooth ceramics will allow Microcemento® to be attached with absolute firmness.
- RESISTANCE TO ADHERENCE, UNE-EN 13892-6
- > 1,2 N/MM2
- SURFACE HARDNESS, UNE- EN 13892-6:2003
- 43 N/MM2
- Determination of slip resistance of unpolished pavements
- RESISTANCE TO BCA WEAR , UNE-EN 13892 - 4
- 160 μM
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE-EN ISO UNE-EN ISO 6272
- >14,7 N/M
- Strong chemical resistance, UNE-EN 13529: 205: No defects after 7 days contact for olive oil, water, alcohol, coffee and bleach. No defects after 1 day of contact for hair dye and alcohol vinegar. No defects after 6 hours contact with lemon juice.