Rock solid. Ultra thin. Seamless covering.
Topcret scientists developed Baxab®, our maximum strength micro-coating, that adheres to any existing surface. Developed in Topcret’s Innovation Labs, it represents a technological leap forward. The combination of two new exclusive materials developed by Topcret enables levels of resistance never before achieved by other products in the field of seamless coverings. This technology created by Topcret makes it a benchmark in the sector.
Unique micro-coating technology
The first of these two new layers, BCED, is 10 times stronger than conventional micro-cements. This inner layer, an exclusive creation of Topcret, is highly resistant to pressure and fissures, creating a solid, stable and very durable base layer.
The final finish, the exclusive CRED shield, is an innovative material that is highly resistant to scratches, stains and burns. It creates a sophisticated surface with a durable, decorative finish. Available in Topcret’s extensive colour catalogue, Baxab® allows you to achieve high quality beautiful surfaces. It is also completely waterproof, so it is possible to apply in kitchens, bathrooms or any wet area.
Topcret recommends the application of Baxab® for use on heavily trafficked surfaces which demand high durability. As with Microcemento® has great adhesive power that allows it to be applied on almost any surface. It is ideal for homes and excellent for businesses, hotels, public spaces and other high traffic areas.
With a maximum thickness of 3mm and a short application time, it is ideal for renovation projects as it does not require the removal of existing material or reworking of openings or sockets.
Baxab® is applied manually with a trowel and so presents a unique and different finish with each application. The company identifies each of its Baxab® applications with a small plate and serial number. This registration allows each installation to be traced and monitored.
Laboratory Tests and Certifications
Topcret has subjected Baxab® technology to extensive testing by external technology experts to certify the durability of the product. Topcret makes the report available to its clients.
- RESISTANCE TO ADHERENCE, UNE-EN 13892-8: 2003
- > 3,3 N/MM2
- SURFACE HARDNESS, UNE-EN 13892-6: 2003
- 120 N/MM2
- TRANSMISSION INDEX OF LIQUID WATER (PERMEABILITY), UNE-EN 1062-3: 2008.
- 0,01 KG/M2 H0,5
- DETERMINATION OF FLEX PROPERTIES, UNE-EN ISO 178: 2003
- 1,3 KN/MM2
- IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE-EN ISO 6272: 2012
- >14,7 N/M
- DROP HEIGHT WHERE THE FIRST FISSURES ARE OBSERVED:
- A 1500 MM
- DIAMETER PRODUCED AT THIS HEIGHT:
- RESISTANCE TO BCA WEAR , UNE-EN 13892-2: 2003.
- 30 μM
- DETERMINATION OF CHEMICAL RESISTANCE, UNE-EN 13529: 2003 NO DEFECTS UP TO: 7 DAYS FOR CHLORINE; 1 DAY FOR BLEACH, OLIVE OIL, ALCOHOL, VIAKAL AND VINEGAR; 6 HOURS FOR LEMON JUICE.